View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 01:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
ghost writer
Banned

ghost writer has a reputation beyond reputeghost writer has a reputation beyond reputeghost writer has a reputation beyond reputeghost writer has a reputation beyond reputeghost writer has a reputation beyond reputeghost writer has a reputation beyond reputeghost writer has a reputation beyond reputeghost writer has a reputation beyond reputeghost writer has a reputation beyond reputeghost writer has a reputation beyond reputeghost writer has a reputation beyond repute
Friends: (42)
Nintendo Set To Unveil New Zelda Title At E3 2010?

Eiji Aonuma, Zelda producer at Nintendo, recently said in an interview with ONM that the mega-developer could have some major announcements in store at E3 2010 in regards to the next Zelda title on the Wii is concerned.

“It is something we used to talk about with Mr. Miyamoto, and he and I agree that if we are following the same structure again and again, we might not be able to give long time Zelda fans a fresh surprise,” said Aonuma.

“So we have been trying something new in terms of the structure of the Wii version of the new Zelda game this time. I am really hopeful that people will be surprised with the changes we have implemented for this Wii version.

“I hope that we can show you something at the E3 show next year and it is something we are hopeful will be surprising.”

E3 is still a ways away...so this supposed "announcement" could turn out to be nothing, especially the way Nintendo has shown up for the past two E3 conventions.

ghost writer is offline   Reply With Quote