Join this CrowdGather community today.
Registration offers the following perks:

» Less advertising throughout
» Post and participate in discussions
» Network with other forum members
» Free private messaging

join

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2010, 02:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Derrick Rose is a Savior

Da Ill One has a reputation beyond reputeDa Ill One has a reputation beyond reputeDa Ill One has a reputation beyond reputeDa Ill One has a reputation beyond reputeDa Ill One has a reputation beyond reputeDa Ill One has a reputation beyond reputeDa Ill One has a reputation beyond reputeDa Ill One has a reputation beyond reputeDa Ill One has a reputation beyond reputeDa Ill One has a reputation beyond reputeDa Ill One has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Da Ill One Send a message via Yahoo to Da Ill One Send a message via Skype™ to Da Ill One
Friends: (13)
Halo: Reach Level Cap Removed Today

Youíve been waiting and completing challenges like a champ. The time is finally here. All 117 million Daily and Weekly Challenges for Halo: Reach have been completed and the level cap will be removed today. Bungie acknowledged the feat on their site today.

Itís going to take a few hours to roll out the changes to all the servers, but rest assured that youíll be able to get all the way up to General and higher if youíre so inclined. There will not be any more level caps in place, so fire away, friends. Fire away.

Da Ill One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

Lyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond repute
Friends: (128)
Yay! I'm a Brigadier

Lyle the Gamer, Fan of all things video game related.

Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.
-- Leo Tolstoy

Lyle91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Hero of Hyrule

TwilightLink121 has a reputation beyond reputeTwilightLink121 has a reputation beyond reputeTwilightLink121 has a reputation beyond reputeTwilightLink121 has a reputation beyond reputeTwilightLink121 has a reputation beyond reputeTwilightLink121 has a reputation beyond reputeTwilightLink121 has a reputation beyond reputeTwilightLink121 has a reputation beyond reputeTwilightLink121 has a reputation beyond reputeTwilightLink121 has a reputation beyond reputeTwilightLink121 has a reputation beyond repute
Friends: (25)
I still wish they showed the True Skill rankings as opposed to just military ones. Halo 2's ranking system was by far the best out of any FPS I have played seeing as it was always consistent on how many games won and lost it took to rank up each time.

Thanks for the awesome sig YoUnG LiNk!

I am a Proud Wii60 Owner!!!

Wii Owner since 1/21/07
Xbox 360 Owner since 9/13/07
Xbox Live gamertag: N0SC0PE2YAD0ME, the o's are zeroes
AC:CF FC- 1504-9198-1713
TwilightLink121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

Lyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond reputeLyle91 has a reputation beyond repute
Friends: (128)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightLink121 View Post
I still wish they showed the True Skill rankings as opposed to just military ones. Halo 2's ranking system was by far the best out of any FPS I have played seeing as it was always consistent on how many games won and lost it took to rank up each time.
That's what I hear. I only played a little when my brother sold Halo 3, so I had nothing else to play. I think I only logged something like 70 games, maybe less.

Lyle the Gamer, Fan of all things video game related.

Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.
-- Leo Tolstoy

Lyle91 is offline   Reply With Quote