|01-20-2010, 03:53 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Between Hanabi and Mu
Rumored:Zelda Wii details
I heard this over at Nintendo Everything – Our second language is Nintendo++ » Blog Archive » Rumor: Zelda Wii details
- Like Aonuma has said, the pacing of the game will be different than other Zelda titles (dungeon to field, dungeon to field)
- You decide whether to play with Link’s right hand or left hand
- Gameplay, basic game mechanics are almost finished
- Story/characters are being polished
- Innkeeper’s son looks up to Link
- Girl found in the art is not the Master Sword, Master Sword may not be in the game
- Girl’s name could be Adelle, Adella, or Aderu
- Girl is not with you for the full adventure like Midna
- Face of Adelle/Adella/Aderu in the art isn’t her real face
- Link’s sword will have unlockable abilities, Adelle communicates through the sword
- Epona will be in the game with horseback combat, Epona avoids obstacles automatically
- This Link may be The Hero of Time
- Time travel is important
- Game may not take place in Hyrule
Hope this is true I can't wait to see what this game looks like
"No one starts... on the top of the world. Not you. Not me. Not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on... I will be sitting on it."
|01-20-2010, 06:29 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hickory, NC
wow some pretty cool stuff. It would be cool to take Link back to being the Hero of Time. I dont know, the whole thing is sounding good to me, I am starting to get pumped up for the game
I wonder if this game is going to be the sequel to the n64 game? Talk of the hero of time could mean that they are going to continue the story...
"Wherever you go.......there you are."
Last edited by Waterworld; 01-20-2010 at 06:32 PM..
|01-20-2010, 09:24 PM||#3 (permalink)|
They said it would be connected to Twilight Princess. Can't wait. :P
I lift my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm:121
|legend of zelda|